Sunday 26 May 2013

Movie Night....

Saturday night in the Shabby Chic Sarah household is movie night - we like to have something yummy to eat and drink and settle in to watch a movie or two.
Last night it was a horror, Mr G and I love a horror movie - when we were kids we went through virtually every scary film in the video shop (remember videos? The first one I remember had a VHS and a Betamax section it was that long ago!!)

Of course these days you don't even have to leave the house to rent a film with the various places you can instantly stream movies - a concept that would have blown the minds of 15 yr old Sarah and Mr G as we trotted off to Blockbuster!!
As the only girl in the house I more often than night have to sit through boys movies - however I am currently campaigning for the boys to let me watch Les Miserables online, what do you think my chances are?!!
Hope you're all well....
Hugs,
S x



1 comment:

  1. I think Blockbuster was called Ritz back when I was 15 ...

    I hope you win your campaign for Les Miserables. Tell the men it has fighting in it and see if that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x