Friday 10 August 2012

Young Love and Shabby Chic Sarah Gets A Forum!!

Hiya my sweeties!!

24 years ago today I sent my friend Dawn to ask Mr G out for me, I was 15 and he was 16:


I know you've seen this before but I couldn't resist!!
*gush alert* I awoke early this morning, for a while I watched Mr G sleep and marvelled how blessed I was to have found my soul mate so quickly.
In other news, I've created a forum/message board so we can all get to know each other better:







Please click here to come and join us, there are just a handful of people at the moment but don't let that put you off, it'll be a lovely intimate place we can chat and you can show me your projects....

My current WIP is the lovely sunburst blanket - these squares are so therapeutic to make and after doing just one you don't even need to look at the pattern:




I've run out of yarn now after 39 squares so have ordered more - maybe this will be my first ever completed blanket?

Hope you have a lovely weekend....

Hugs,




Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. You both looked so sweet :) Your blanket is going to look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love the pic of you and Mr G. You both look adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww. Young love. Such a lovely picture of you both.

    Sunburst squares are looking good. Only trouble is weaving in all those ends. Unless you're like me and crochet them in as you go.

    Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely photo Sarah. What a sweet post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves young dream! So glad you found your soul mate, I did too (we can still get on each others nerves though!) Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that pic of you and Mr G- young love eh?!!
    Gorgeous grannies - I've been making some too- they are sooooo therapeutic- I had no idea!
    Great forum- off to have a look NOW!
    Happy weekend, my lovely!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Young love how sweet :-) Such a lovely photo.

    The crochet looks beautiful I love the colours.

    I have just joined the forum I hope that's okay as I am a new blogger? x x

    ReplyDelete

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x