Thursday 19 May 2011

My Trollbeads....

Today I thought I would show you my Trollbeads:


I started collecting them in 2005 and now I have two full bracelets:



You start with am empty silver bracelet and choose glass and silver beads to gradually fill it up. They do some beauties in gold too but they are very expensive!!

Each bead has a meaning to me, either because of where it was bought or who bought it for me:

My Mum bought me this lovely crystal Trollbead....

These two glass beads were made for me by Mango Beads to represent my two boys:


This dragon is one of my favourites and was bought in Windsor when we were away for my birthday:

Another favourite is "Snails In Love". You can also see a silver "Mum" bead my boys bought me (though in reality they still call me "Mummy" which I am delighted about!!):


The tortoise and horse are Pandora beads and were bought on holiday in Spain:


I'm not really big on jewellery and all the pieces I wear daily are special (such as my wedding & engagement rings and my late Dad's wedding ring) but I do love my Trollbeads, although I have slowed down with collecting them now my bracelets are full!!

I've noticed lately they are becoming more popular and lots of companies are bringing out their own versions - maybe I am pretty ahead of the crowd fashion-wise after all?!!

Take care....

S x















4 comments:

  1. Those are lovely!! :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jewellery that has a special meaning to us and your bracelets are no exception. That little dragon bead is very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that each piece means something to you, it just makes it more than just a piece of jewellery.

    Really lovely!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful - both to look at and the idea of creating a bracelet with special meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x