Thanks so much Ashley - I am thrilled to bits!! I just had to laugh as I looked up (can't touch type!!) and I had typed "trilled to bots"!!
I've been blogging six months now (where does the time go?) and I cannot tell you how much it means to me each day to receive your comments. I really don't know what I did with my internet time before I did my daily blog visits and I really feel as though I am making some friends - so thank you all, so much.
Now, I am charged with sharing seven facts about me and passing this award onto seven other bloggers - so here goes:
- Mr G and I have never been to America. These days it seems everyone has been but not us. We hope to remedy that next year before the boys are too old to appreciate Disney!!
- My sister jokes that the refuse tip is our furniture shop - she only buys new. Her loss I reckon, lol!!
- I am 1/4 Polish. I have often been told by Poles that they can see the eastern European blood in me.
- Although we have both, I am allergic to cats and horses. If I cuddle my horses or TC gives me a kiss (he loves a smooch and I can't resist) I come up in a red, itchy rash.
- I love musicals (and so does Mr G!!) Particularly Phantom, Chicago and Sweeney Todd.
- I detest fish, unless it is in fingers or battered from the chip shop. Any other fish is just too fishy.
- I wear my late Dad's wedding ring on my right thumb.
Gosh, that was hard!!
Now to pass it on to some of my favourites: