First of all Grateful4Crochet has given me the Leibster Blog Award:
I'd like to pass it on to two of my favourites:
I've also been given the Versitile Blog Award by Ashley at Country Rose (do check out her blog, she has a wonderful giveaway running at the moment):
I'd like to pass this onto:
Little Cotton Rabbits
So now I have to think of more facts for you!!
- I used to teach antenatal classes for the NCT.
- H is named after my beloved late Granddad, we adored each other.
- I can do the Vulcan "Live Long And Prosper" salute with both hands & I can roll my tongue.
- Today, aged 38, I read "The Velveteen Rabbit" for the first time - loved it!!
- I am a late person. Late for everything despite trying not to be.
- I love cheesecake - I am on a quest for the ultimate cheesecake - the type that is cloying and claggy & sticks to the roof of your mouth like the Polish cheesecake we had when we were kids - I find it perhaps once every 10 years.
- Despite being a pretty good cook, I cannot bake a decent cheesecake, they are either too dry or too moussey.
- My sister is nothing like me, she is a size 8 pefectionist prefect - I am a size 22/24 "that'll-do-ist" who likes to break the rules!! She is my best friend.
I think that's all I can manage!!
How do you feel about blog awards? I love getting them, it gives me a real buzz to be acknowledged by the ladies who I admire the most. Lately though, I have been surprised to learn that some bloggers don't really "do" them, maybe it's just each to their own?
Now, before I go sciatica news!! Still v. sore though marginally better today - yesterday I had my hair highlighted laying down!! Luckily, my friend does it and so wasn't phased at all, bless her she even gave me a foot massage whilst my foils were cooking!!